1

MAC eyeshadows (natural browns...)

Posted by Sherry on 12:50 AM in , , , , , ,



Well, I made a trip to the MAC store in the Domain today to check out the new Hello Kitty Kouture compacts with the Sheer Mystery Powder in them.  They were pretty, but I spent my money on some shadow colors that I needed instead.    I've found that I gravitate towards frosts and shimmers rather than mattes.  I'm not sure why...but I really need to work on getting more matte colors in my palette.  I picked up these four, in hopes that they can be something I would wear daily (to 
work).  I actually really like the colors I chose;  The highlight color I can
 really do without, because I have a similar color in my palette already, but I'll keep it... just because :)

Colors :
Embark (matte)- Intense reddish brown - I used in the outer corners of the lid and crease.

Antiqued (veluxe pearl)- Ash brown w/bronze - (used for inner crease color)

Honey Lust (lustre) - bronze dipped peach - (highlight color)

Tempting (lustre)- Sinfuly rich cocoa (lid color)































1 Comments


Very pretty--I'll have to check out those colors!

Copyright © 2009 Sher's Shopping Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.