0

What's in your makeup bag?

Posted by Sherry on 7:26 PM
Okay, so... I got tagged by one of YouTube buddies.  For those of you who live under a rock and don't know what a 'tag' is...basically it's your turn to answer any question that one of your subscirbers or readers ask.   So, the question was "What's in your makeup bag?"  Well, here goes: From left to right, two hello kitty mirrors (the smaller one I use on my keychain on days that I don't take a purse),  Avon hand lotion (skin so soft), a hair clip, a sample of Tabasco sauce (don't ask), two lipglosses (the MAC hello kitty orange one, and the pink Sally Hansen one I blogged about) a purse sized Gucci II au de parfum, clear nail polish (Sally Hansen Hard as nails) and a Sony HDNA pen that I got from one of my vendors at my former job.  Not exciting, I know... but I got tagged. lol   The makeup bag was on sale at Victoria's Secret... you can get it here


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Sher's Shopping Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.