0

MAC mini haul- HK, Mineralize and Studio Sculpt

I was so excited when the Hello Kitty for MAC line came out a couple of weeks ago.  I wasn't able to go to the premier, becaause I was a at work... so my husband (he's so sweet) volunteered to go for me.  I ended up getting the purse mirror, and a blush ("Tippy") from the line.   I wanted the keychain/mirror combo, but they were out.   After getting the blush home, I tried it, and thought it looked too much like another blush I had, so I returned it yesterday and got a Hello Kitty  lipglass in "Nice to Be Nice"-(It's the last one on the right in the picture below)  It's a bright sheer, pearly-orange color, but it's VERY sheer and actually looks pretty once you put it on.   While I was there, I got a Mineralize powder an a sample of the new MAC Studio Sculpt foundation (in NW43 and NW45, because I have to mix them to get the right shade to match my skin).  I'll post a review here when I try it out for a few days.  If you have any of these products, please post a comment and let me know your thoughts.  






The Hello Kitty Kouture line is coming out March 5th!!!!   I can't wait...the Sheer Mystery Powder compact is so cute! $90 is stretching it... but it does come with a refill powder.  The dazzleglass lipgloss will be around $30.  Gorgeous!




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Sher's Shopping Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.